At Blitz Glass we provide a wide range of fencing products that are suited to various styles of Applications. An extensive range of fixings and products are available depending on your design and configuration requirements.
Our Range of Fencing Products
At Blitz Glass, we want to provide you with a one-stop-shop for all your essential products — so we stock an extensive range of products to help complete your project.
Beyond our range of glass and aluminium pool fencing options, we offer a great selection of additional fencing solutions to cover your entire property.
Zeus Security Fencing
A full range of press top powder-coated security tubular fencing.
Zeus Security Fencing is our heavy-duty powder coated fencing range which is perfect for commercial security fencing, boundary fencing or residential security fencing.
Available in galvanised steel or aluminium construction.
Black powder-coated galvanised steel
Pressed spear top
6 point welds – Superior silicone bronze welds
Pickets: 25mm x 25mm – 1.2mm wall thickness
We are excited to release the new Hamptons Fencing range – a white PVC fencing system available in full and semi-privacy styles.
Hamptons Fencing is amazingly cost-effective and is visually stunning!
- Easy Assembly – flat packed and ready to install
- No Painting required – will not rust or tarnish
- UV Stable – withstands weathers and damage from the Australian sun
Ideal solid wall solution:
Gates: 1200mm H x 1000mm W
Panels: 1200mm H x 2388mm W
Full privacy with a stylish vertical profile and top/bottom rails for a ‘solid wall’ finish at 1800mm high.
Ideal for front/boundary fencing.
Gates: 1200mm H x 1000mm W
Panels: 1200mm H x 2388mm W
Semi privacy features 38x38mm pickets and is ideal for front/boundary fencing at 1200mm high.
Finn Angle Fencing
1200MM & 1800MM HIGH PANELS
A stylish upgrade to traditional tubular fencing.
The 20mm protruding fin provides extra privacy when the panel is viewed from an angle.
Pool fencing compliant to AS 1926-2012. Fully assembled & ready for installation.
- 40x20mm aluminium angle pickets
- 4x powder-coated rivets per picket
- 38mm x 25mm top & bottom rails – fits standard shrouds
- Pool fencing compliant
- Available in satin black (GN150A) or pearl white (GA078A) powder coat finish
- Genuine Akzo Nobel powder
A lightweight, durable composite concrete panel system with a quick and easy assembly process.
AeroCrete panels are width adjustable and are ideal for rendering or painting
Posts, fixing brackets, covers, top plates and screws provide a complete fencing system. Patented assembly system provides quick and easy install.
Extra strength is provided by cement fibre sheeting on the front and back faces of panels. This sheeting also provides fantastic water, fire and noise resistance.
AeroCrete interlocking light weight panels offer the ultimate in privacy, durability, strength and ease of install.
Cement fibre sheet can be finished in multiple ways including popular Rockcote renders and texture paints.
The panels inner core consists of a matrix of composite aggregates of concrete and polystyrene balls to create a lightweight panel. The panels are moisture and mildew resistant for ease of finishing and additional strength is added by laminating 5mm thick fibre cement sheets to each side of the panel. A groove on the bottom and tongue on the top ensures easy installation and true alignment.
We have standard panels with tongue and groove for easy assembly, as well as finishing panels with a groove at the bottom and a flat finished top.
AeroCrete panel size:
- 2400mm long x 450mm high x 75mm thick (4 panels to make an 1800mm H fence)
A COMPLETE LOUVRE SYSTEM
Our Louvres are a patented fixed blade louvre system featuring the ability for non-weld or weld assembly. Louvres are popular for residential and commercial applications providing superior privacy while still allowing airflow.
These Louvres have been designed with speed and ease of assembly as a primary consideration. The complete system includes a range of extrusions with slotted spacings at either nil or 9mm spacing to suit the ever-popular slimline 88mm elliptical louvre blade. Heavy-duty side frames suitable for the manufacture of gates are available as well as a range of accessories such as top caps.
A key feature of the system is the patented friction fit panel side frames where louvre blades are inserted and held in position. The resulting sturdy friction fit allows for quick assembly of panels and ensures no rattle which is common with standard punched box section assembly.
The easiest and most cost-effective gate and panel framing system!
Simply assemble panels or gates and screw on cladding.
Pre-welded hinges included with all gates. Simply hang the gate on included hinge receivers.
- Corner stake construction with steel tube connector rails
- Height and width adjustable gate & panel frames
- Gates include pre-welded hinges
- Constructed with durable galvanised steel
- Simply screw on cladding: Timber, colour bond, aluminium or similar
- Gates & panels – fast, easy & cost-effective!
Stylish, durable and cost-effective boundary fencing solution
5mm galvanised steel wire panels and gates with a premium black powder coat finish
An extruded aluminium stackable sleeper designed to be used both as a plinth under steel panel fences or as a retaining wall sleeper.
- Sturdy aluminium design with high-quality powder coat finish
- Fits neatly into ‘C’ section posts of common steel panel fencing brands
- Perfect for preventing weeds or debris from protruding through gaps in the fence
- Can also be used to level or increase the base height of the fence
- 2385mm long x 150mm high x 50mm wide – check your ‘C’ section posts to ensure correct fitting
- Easy width adjustment – simply cut to desired width
- Specially designed heavy duty post available for retaining wall installations
- Sleeper comes with two free black nylon end caps